Ever Summer Presets – Michael Sasser

Ever Summer Presets – Michael SasserEver Summer Presets Information

Ever Summer Presets is designed to enhance portrait images by providing carefully crafted color presets and stunning black and white presets.

Designed Specifically for Portraits

6 months of carefully dialing in the perfect balance of honest beautiful tones while giving a punch of life into any image. Designed specifically to soften skin even before any skin smoothing is applied. I live for summer and love warmth in skin tones so you can expect that in these presets.

Color Presets!

  • When to use SKIN: Bright and even skin tones with vivid contrast and stunning greens
  • When to use CRUSH 🔥: The most stylistic of the presets, Glowing warmth and a uniform tone throughout the image
  • CRUSH ❄️: A cooler tone, pushing subtle blues in the shadows to bring out a look similar to Fuji film

Stunning Black and White Presets

  • SILK: When you want a soft vintage or classic feel, lifted blacks and gentle highlights. Instant nostalgia
  • ECHO: Perfect contrast with smooth tonal transitions. Get the pop without losing any detail
  • SOLSTICE: The ultimate wow preset. Extreme contrast with dark blues and contrasty skies

About Author

Ever Summer Presets – Michael SasserHello friend! Nice to meet you! I am Michael Sasser, your instructor for this course and I am SO excited to meet you. I have been a professional photographer for 11 years (I know, I can't believe it either!). My first job was photographing children's sports for 16 hours a day in the dead of summer for less than $10 an hour.

I decided that I needed to make a change if I was going to make this a real living. I photographed high school senior portraits, headshots, weddings, even music videos and wedding videos until I found boudoir. Now, I've been exclusively photographing boudoir for over three years, improving the lives of my clients and enjoying the extra time (and income!) it requires to travel more. I can't wait to help you reach your goals!

More courses from the same author: Michael Sasser

Salepage: Ever Summer Presets – Michael Sasser https://www.idesigncourse.com/ever-summer-presets-michael-sasser/?feed_id=6424&_unique_id=65b071e5eed44&iDesign%20Course

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art of VFX & Graphics for Editors – Film Editing Pro

Typography Masters course for UX/UI Designers – Alexunder Hess

2 Day Film School DVD – Dov Simens