Design Intensive Master Training – White and Salt

Design Intensive Master Training – White and SaltDesign Intensive Master Training Information

Design Intensive Master Training appears to be a program designed to help brand and website designers scale their income by adopting a specific project structure known as a design intensive.

A blueprint to help brand and website designers dramatically scale their income with lower budget inquiries and short timelines

Trying to scale your income as a designer can be beyond frustrating.

01. No matter what you do, you only get “low budget” inquiries that make raising prices feel impossible

02. Your timelines always go over which makes booking new projects stresful and staying motivated to finish projects exhausting

03. You feel like you have to offer more to justify charging more which leaves you feeling even more burnt out than before

WHAT IS A DESIGN INTENSIVE?

A design intensive is a type of brand or website project structure.

Instead of a traditional design process that takes 4-8 weeks to complete, we “intensify” the process to only include what is absolutely necessary for a solid rebrand (or website); a strategic prep period, 1 prep meeting and 1 design day to design a full rebrand or 5 page website.

THE SIX FIGURE DIFFERENCE

Last summer, I learned that day rates were a thing and I decided to implement them into my business right away. I made an IG post that night and pressed “post.” *Crickets* My excitement faded. I decided to pitch it on my next sales call later that week but the response was disappointing. They weren’t interested and it confused them. Ugh. I continued to try on future calls but was losing hope. No one wanted it. I only booked 2 day rate projects the rest of the year.

Determined, I decided to re-approach and restructure the entire offering. Through lots of trial and error, I made significant changes then BAM! It clicked and everyone I pitched it to started saying “yes!” without hesitation.

Now, I consistently book 1-2 of these offerings per week and my schedule is full over a month out! I’m making $10k+/month with intensives alone (not including the full branding projects I still do!) and am only working part-time hours.

I started talking about it on IG and the response was overwhelming. Now, I’m teaching other designers my exact process for creating, selling and executing a design intensive offer so you can do the same thing!

Here’s what you’ll learn

  • 01. My sales pitch (and call script) for Design Intensives that makes them a no brainer decision for the right client.
  • 02. The mindset you need to fill your schedule and start making $10k+/month working just 1-2 full days per week
  • 03. The Design Intensive structure and process from inquiry to prep work to design day to final file hand off
  • 04. How to strategically prep for a successful design day so your client leaves happy and you feel confident
  • 05. How to fill your schedule, automate/streamline your process and scale this offer to include junior designers
  • 06. How to differentiate this offer from your full brand and website projects so you can still book those too!

More courses from the same author: White and Salt

Salepage: Design Intensive Master Training – White and Salt https://www.idesigncourse.com/product/design-intensive-master-training/?feed_id=5357&_unique_id=65864da476819&iDesign%20Course

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art of VFX & Graphics for Editors – Film Editing Pro

Typography Masters course for UX/UI Designers – Alexunder Hess

2 Day Film School DVD – Dov Simens