Become a UX designer: The complete design course for non-designers – Nicole Saidy

Become a UX designer: The complete design course for non-designers – Nicole SaidyBecome a UX designer Information

Learning UX design can be overwhelming, especially if you're coming from a different field and you're hesitant about how to start. I know that because I've been there, I've taught myself UX design and I learned a lot of things on the way. This is why I made this course to help you kickstart your design career.

Description

This course kickstarts your design skills and teaches you all about UX design. It’s divided into 5 concise chapters, starting from the fundamentals all the way to getting hired.

You will learn

  • The fundamentals - The principles of a good UI and intuitive UX.
  • The tools - The latest design tools and how to design an app in Figma.
  • The process - The streamlined UX design step-by-step process.
  • The mindset - The values that successful designers have in common.
  • The next steps - The steps to become a better designer and get hired asap.

Here’s what you’ll learn

  • Lesson 1: Intro
  • Lesson 2: The Fundamentals
  • Lesson 3: The Tools
  • Lesson 4: The Process
  • Lesson 5: The Mindset
  • Lesson 6: The Next Steps

Become a UX designer: The complete design course for non-designers – Nicole SaidyAbout Author

I am a UX designer at Booking.com working in the Design System team. I am passionate about design systems, design operations and accessibility topics.

I enjoy sharing my knowledge and expertise by creating online courses and trainings for designers.

I love my two cats Sol and Luna, and I like doing yoga and binge watching The Office in my free time.

More courses from the same author: Nicole Saidy

Salepage: Become a UX designer: The complete design course for non-designers – Nicole Saidy https://idesigncourse.com/product/become-a-ux-designer-nicole-saidy/?feed_id=3978&_unique_id=6523c719671ba&iDesign%20Course

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art of VFX & Graphics for Editors – Film Editing Pro

Typography Masters course for UX/UI Designers – Alexunder Hess

Master Figma from 0 to 100 – Mirko Santangelo