UI Design Principles – Michael Filipiuk

UI Design Principles – Michael FilipiukUI Design Principles Information

Do you want to learn how to create beautiful and usable user interfaces?

What you're about to learn will get you more clients, more followers, or even a better job.

The "UI Design Principles" eBook will help you master UI Design faster than you thought is possible. It's over 500 pages full of in-depth explanations, tips, and tricks. It's the complete guide to UI Design.

The eBook is frequently updated with new content (updates are included for free).

What is "UI Design Principles" again?

It's a complete guide to UI Design, condensed to over 500 pages. It's everything you need to know to create clean, beautiful, and usable interfaces.

Here’s what you’ll get:

The eBook is divided into 5 parts, making a total of 27 chapters (over 500 pages).

Part 1 - Introduction

In this part, I'll introduce myself and cover the basics of UI Design.

Part 2 - The Principles

Here, I cover principles and areas of UI Design, such as typography, colors, buttons, and more. It's the main part. I will show you everything from selecting colors for your UIs, through creating a type scale all the way to using white space correctly.

Part 3 - Core principles [NEW]

This part was added in July 2021 - it includes in-depth explanations of ground rules of design. Chapters inside of this part will show you what makes a good design.

Part 4 - Some other stuff [NEW]

Another part from the newest update. It includes various topics, such as design systems, design handoffs, my personal UI Design process, and attracting & working with clients.

Part 5 - The End

This is where I say goodbye. No worries, though! The guide is frequently updated, so new content will be added regularly.

Who is this course for?

  • UI Designers that want to level up and take their skills to the next level.
  • UX/UI and Product Designers who want to learn how to create beautiful UIs.
  • Developers who don't want to rely on a designer.
  • Freelancers that want to get more clients & make more money.

About Author

[caption id="" align="alignright" width="201"]UI Design Principles – Michael Filipiuk Michael Filipiuk[/caption]

My Principles

I work very fast, without any sacrifice on quality. Speed is the name of the game. I deliver web & app designs in days, not weeks or months. I want to put something out there ASAP and iterate with the client until we're fully aligned.

I design things that users loves and business owners are proud of. My designs are aesthetically pleasing and, reflect brand's values, but also are a joy to use. This way, my clients aren't only proud of the designs, but they can also rest assured knowing their users will be able to use their products easily and without trouble.

I work until clients are happy, and beyond. I do unlimited revisions. Also, if you need an update to the designs I made weeks or months after handing them off - I will be there to help. I don't want to be a "freelancer" to the companies I work with. I want to be a partner, someone who's always down to help.

The story

I started designing in high-school, 3 years ago. Once the pandemic came, I spent every online class in Figma, learning to design. I used to pull all-nighters just to have more time for practicing.

Currently, I'm designing the future of travel at Wander and freelancing. I built a community of 100,000 designers on social media and wrote three best-selling eBooks. If I'm not designing, you'll find me at the gym.

I have a strong passion for clean, simple interfaces for both web and mobile. If you have an interesting project and you think I might be a fit - let's jam!

More courses from the same author: Michael Filipiuk

Salepage: UI Design Principles – Michael Filipiuk https://idesigncourse.com/product/ui-design-principles-michael-filipiuk/?feed_id=3592&_unique_id=651599055a38f&iDesign%20Course

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art of VFX & Graphics for Editors – Film Editing Pro

Typography Masters course for UX/UI Designers – Alexunder Hess

2 Day Film School DVD – Dov Simens