Designing with Figma: Landing Page for Mobile App – Adi Purdila

Designing with Figma: Landing Page for Mobile App – Adi PurdilaDesigning with Figma Information

Hey everyone. I’m Adi Purdila, and I am a web designer from Romania.

I’ve been working in this field for over a decade now and in this class, I’ll share my insights, personal workflow, and best practices for designing a landing page starting from a project brief and a set of wireframes.

By taking this class you’ll get as close as you can to a real-life project. We’ll start with a project brief from a fictional client, asking us to design a landing page for a fictional product. Based on that and a provided wireframe we’ll start the design process, step by step.

Now, this class is fantastic for beginners because we’ll take things slowly and I’ll try to explain everything I’m doing every step of the process. I’ll show you time-saving keyboard shortcuts and techniques for working in Figma and also tips and tricks for working as efficiently as possible.

If you want to kickstart your freelancing career and create websites, this is a great place to begin.

There’s also a great class project available and I strongly encourage you to work alongside me as you’re taking this class. That way, if you’re stuck at any point and you have questions, just leave a comment in the Discussions section of this class and I’ll do my best to help you out.

If you want to see a preview of the final design I’ll be creating, have a look at the links down below. You can also download the exercise files and get started right away.

Here’s what you’ll learn

  • Start a web design project from a wireframe
  • Create a compelling color scheme
  • Choose the best typefaces for the project
  • Use the amazing Figma software to bring it all together in one final, stunning design

About Author

Designing with Figma: Landing Page for Mobile App – Adi PurdilaI'm Adi and I'm a web designer from Romania.

Ever since I laid eyes on a computer (I think I was about 8 years old), I had a thing for design, user interfaces and colors. And video games. Later on in life, I had the opportunity to put my passion to good use and I started creating logos and simple websites. Fast forward several years and here I am, having the opportunity to share my knowledge and passion for web design with you.

I've now been working as a web designer for more than a decade, I've been teaching for a couple of years and I want to keep doing that for the foreseeable future. I want to create courses that are easy to follow and offer great value to students.

I'm happily married and have 2 kids. Well, 21 kids actually if you also count the 9 dogs and 10 cats.

In my spare time I love to work in my garden, tend to the chickens and also do a bit of woodworking. I'm not terribly good at that last bit, but so far I only managed to get injured once so I think I'm on the right track.

My goal is to help you become a better web designer and developer so thank you for joining me in this quest.

More courses from the same author: Adi Purdila

Salepage: Designing with Figma: Landing Page for Mobile App – Adi Purdila https://idesigncourse.com/product/designing-with-figma-landing-page-for-mobile-app/?feed_id=2525&_unique_id=64eaa357a22c2&iDesign%20Course

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art of VFX & Graphics for Editors – Film Editing Pro

Typography Masters course for UX/UI Designers – Alexunder Hess

2 Day Film School DVD – Dov Simens